Math Problem Database
This is a searchable collection of calculus and precalculus problems used in Emerging Scholars Program workshops. Other kinds of problems are planned for addition.
The wonderful folks at Math Forum have named this site the Hot Spot of the Month for December 2009.
How Do I Use This?
- Search Box. If you know what you’re doing or merely impatient, there is a search box at the top right of the page. Start entering search terms and clicking checkboxes to put items in your Cart.
- Quick Tour. Try out a few features of the simple and advanced search.
- Classic Search Form. If you know how to use the old Better File Cabinet, you can go straight to the old form.
How Many Problems Are There?
As of August 5th, 2008:
- 220 precalculus problems from Michigan State.
- 640 calculus problems from UT Austin and UC Berkeley.
- 230 notes on problems written.
Some Other Workshop Resources
What's New About This BFC?
Who Is Managing This Site?
- Eric Hsu is hosting this site and working on the software. You can find out more about him at http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu...